Here you'll find the four week schedule (also posted at the Arena), links to our affiliates, a gallery of prior events and games, and an email form to contact the Rink Manager, Brian Knudson.
COVID-19 Entry Requirements
The Goal of the Bottineau Park Board is to have the Community Arena open each day this upcoming season and do so by providing a safe environment for all users and staff. In order to accomplish this goal, the Park Board and Arena staff request that you Please be respectful and follow all protocols when using the Arena to give every individual who uses the facility the best chance to remain healthy.
Effective February 2, 2021
- Facial Masks are recommended upon entry & within the Arena in all off-Ice locations.
- Facial Masks are required at all locations during Public Skate.
- Entrance & Exiting of the Arena:
- Practices & Public Skate – limited to 15 minutes before & after
- DCB 1.5 Hours prior to game time
- BRHS 1.5 Hours prior to game time
- Blue Line 60 minutes prior to game time
- Enter the Arena dressed as much as possible for your on-ice event.
- Spectator capacity within the facility is a maximum of 575 people.(75% of facility capacity)
- Practice social distancing. Stay at least six feet apart from anyone outside of your group.
- Practice good hand washing and use hand sanitizers provided.
- Do not share water bottles or hockey equipment.
- Avoid hand shaking, hugs or other close contact.
Before entering the Bottineau Community Arena, Please consider the following concerns
In the last 48 hours have you experienced any of the following symptoms?
- Fever of 100.5 degrees Fahrenheit or above
- Dry cough
Less Common Symptoms:
- Body aches and pains
- Sore Throat
- New Loss of smell or taste
- Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
- Chest pain or pressure
If you were able to answer YES to any of the above symptoms or been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19, Please do not enter the building and follow all local public health recommendations.
The Community Arena “Lumberdome” is one of the oldest ice arenas in the state of ND. The Arena plays host to boys & girls youth hockey club, Figure skating club, Bottineau/Rugby High School and Dakota College of Bottineau Lumberjacks. Children’s Learn-To-Skate program, open public skating and adult recreation hockey are also available. There is also two outdoor ice arenas located adjacent to the Community Arena, one is for pleasure skating and the other is for hockey. The outdoor hockey arena has an asphalt surface for roller hockey and In-Line skating during the off ice arena season. The Community Arena is open from the middle of October through middle of March each season. The Arena is located at 403 East 7th Street. Please click here for more information about the arena.